Participation at the first international INGENIOUS Workshop on 24 May
On 24 May, RESPOND-A was presented at the INGENIOUS 1st International Workshop on Tools for the First Responder of the future. The coordinator EUC briefly presented the project along with numerous sister/brother projects. Then all participated to an open discussion on the technologies developed by the projects articulated around the following questions:
1. What are the (competitive) advantages of your technologies and how could their functionalities assist the first responders conduct their duties?
2. What were the main technological challenges/gaps/barriers related to the development of your technologies and how did you overcome them?
3. Taking into account the importance of defining the requirements of end users, how easy was it to meet their needs and requirements during the technology development process? What further steps are needed to better understand the end user needs so as to improve your technologies?
4. What have been the main achievements and findings of the testing activities of your projects?
5. What lessons and experiences have you gained so far from the testing activities – how you have managed the testing so far?